Digital marketing expert Danyl Bosomworth of Smart Insights shares tips on best practice to get better business results from Facebook.
You already know that, along with everything else on your plate, you need to develop Facebook as a valuable marketing tool in some shape or form, so how will you do it? There are a number of ways to leverage Facebook as marketing technique and you need to have ‘a reason’…
- A place to interact with your consumers and potential consumers – brand building in its crudest sense.
- A means to manage customer interactions and feedback.
- A source of relevant traffic to your commercial website.
- A means to build a list of potential consumers interested in permission-based communications.
- In terms of applying those goals you need a fan page, and a Facebook marketing plan.